In the Blue Leage for beginners we learn the most important basics of snowboarding. At the beginning, we take our first rides on the snowboard in a protected environment. Step by step we learn clean turns, first wheelies and switch turns. At the end we are even ready for small jumps.
NEW: we offer a Kids Village course in the high season or with 4 participants. Children from 3-6 years of age make their first snowboarding experiences in a playful and safe environment.
Would you like to try snowboarding, but you are not quite sure if this is for you? No problem. Attend our trial snowboard course and find out for yourself. Our snowboard instructors will help you to make your first moves in a fun and secure environment.
Dates: 1./8. January, 5./12./19./26. February und 5. March 2023
Snowboard trial course
|1 half day||35.00 CHF|
- Course takes place from 4 participants. Courses with less than 4 people will be reduced in time, merged with other courses or cancelled
- For the voluntary mountain excursion in the Blue Prince and King levels there are extra charges for the ski pass and the lunch care. The instructor or the sales personnel will be pleased to give you more details
- Equipment not included in the rate. Please rent your equipment at the Sports Shop in due time before the course starts
- Reservation by 5 pm on the previous day desirable
- In the Blue Prince/King level, children stay down in the valley. You can collect your child at midday and lunch independently or entrust it to lunch care. For this, please purchase a coupon (CHF 20.00) in one of our Sales offices.
- From the Blue Star level, children eat in the summit restaurant together. Please give your child about CHF 25.00 per day in cash for the lunch.