Even the youngest children love to discover the exciting world of skiing and snow in Davos. Together with our mascot Snowli and our highly trained children's instructors, toddlers from the age of 3 can make their first experiences on skis in a safe and child-friendly environment.
For children from 3 to 4 years old who want to gain their first experience. A parent must be present for support.
For children aged 4 and over who want to gain their first experience on their own. No previous experience is required.
- The number of children can vary depending on the season
- For the course to be entered in the Swiss Snow League booklet you have to attend lessons for 5 half days
- Course takes place from 4 participants. Courses with less than 4 people will be reduced in time, merged with other courses or cancelled
- Equipment not included in the rate. Please rent your equipment at the Sports Shop in due time before the course starts
- Reservation by 5 pm on the previous day desirable