In the Blue Leage for beginners we learn the most important basics of skiing. The first adventures are already waiting for the little skiers: From plough turning to safe skiing on blue slopes and some action with skiing over bumps and dips, they will have a lot of fun.
Requirement: Brake independently and beiing able to do some first changes of direction from the fall line in the Kinderland.
Requirement : Indepent use of a T-bar and plaough swinging on easy blue slopes, mountain excursion s. notes
- The number of children can vary depending on the season
- If your child does NOT participate at lunch care, please make sure to pick your child up punctually at 12 noon
- For the course to be entered in the Swiss Snow League booklet you have to attend lessons for 5 half days or 3 full days
- Course takes place from 4 participants. Courses with less than 4 people will be reduced in time, merged with other courses or cancelled
- Equipment not included in the rate. Please rent your equipment at the Sports Shop in due time before the course starts
- Reservation by 5 pm on the previous day desirable
- The mountain excursion in the Blue Star level requires an additional charge for lunch care and ski pass. You will be informed by the instructor or simply ask in one of our Sales Offices